- ESE 520 – Probability and Stochastic Processes (3 Units)
- ESE 551 – Linear Dynamic Systems (3 Units)
- ESE 553 – Nonlinear Dynamic Systems (3 Units)
- ESE 415 - Optimization (3 Units)
- ESE 425 – Random Processes and Kalman Filtering (3 Units)
- ESE 543 – Control Systems Design by State Space Methods (3 Units)
- ESE 547 – Robust and Adaptive Control (3 Units)
Students are required to obtain a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0 out of a possible 4.0 overall for courses applied toward the degree. Courses that apply toward the degree must be taken with the credit/letter grade option. The program must be consistent with the residency and other applicable requirements of Washington University and the McKelvey School of Engineering.