NEW POSITIONS OF OUR RECENT BS/BSAS and MS GRADUATES: Examples
- Paula Avery (BS/MS EE, BSAS SSE) will be entering into the Engineering Rotation Development Program at Pacific Gas & Electric, in San Francisco, CA.
- Jason Binder (BS SSE) will be working as an Electrical Engineer at Square.
- Anne Dohman (BSAS SSE, BS SSM) will be working in manufacturing at Proctor & Gamble.
- William Donnelly (BS EE) will be joining a start-up working on embedded system design.
- Trevor Hu (BS SSE) will be working as an Actuary at Mutual Insurance.
- Hidemasa Kato (BS SSM) will be working as a People Operations Analyst at Google, in Mountain View, CA.
- Jake Lefkowitz (BS EE) will be working as an entry-level Electrical Engineer at Burns & McDonnell , in Kansas City.
- Yongjia Jenny Liu (BS EE) will be working as a Lab Tech.
- Marc Remmert (BS EE) will be working as a Traveling Project Engineer at Sachs Electric Company.
- Sydney Saito (BS/MS SSM) will be working as a Systems Engineer at Raytheon Missiles Systems, in Tucson, AZ.
- Philip Thomas (BS SSM, Minor in EE) will be working as a Software Engineer at OpenDNS, San Francisco, CA.
- Brent Ytterberg (BS SSE and EE) will be working as a Mechanical Engineer at Intelligrated.
Positions of our recent graduates: examples from 2012
RECENT GRADUATE JOB OFFERS
Our Electrical Engineering graduates received job offers from the following companies:
Our Systems Science & Engineering graduates received job offers from the following companies: