The MCE degree (Master of Control Engineering) is a terminal professional degree designed for students interested in an industrial career.
1. The MCE degree requires 30 units, which may include optionally 6 units for thesis or independent study.
2. Required courses (15 units) for the MCE degree include:
3. Elective Courses (15 units) The fifteen units of electives should be courses of technical nature at the senior and graduate levels approved by the Program Director.
4. It is allowed to transfer 6 units of courses from another school as electives provided that the courses were not needed for the student’s Bachelor’s degree.
5.ESE 590 Electrical & Systems Engineering Graduate Seminar must be taken each semester.
6. The degree program must be consistent with the residency and other applicable requirements of Washington University and the School of Engineering & Applied Science.